The Edward L. Rose Conservancy is supported through annual membership dues, bequests, donations and gifts of land. All memberships and gifts qualify as tax deductible charitable contributions.
When you join as a member, you show your commitment to protecting forests, farms, wildlife habitat, and water quality in the region you love. A healthy environment supports the health and happiness of individuals and families in our communities, provides scenic beauty and outdoor recreation opportunities, and serves as a foundation for a strong, land-based economy. Your tax-deductible contribution helps protect the land you love for current and future generations.
- Quarterly electronic newsletter highlighting up-to-date regional conservation news and providing updates on local conservation projects
- Access to our preserves and hiking trails
- Discounts on events and community outreach and education programs
- Invitation to special events, including our annual members meeting
Mountain Laurel Society $1,000
Sustaining (Automatic monthly payments of $10 or more
– you choose an amount that is comfortable for you.
A Sustaining membership makes it easy for you to
provide ongoing support for conservation without having to
take the time to make payments)