By Sue Ann Sisto,Erica Druin,Martha Macht Sliwinski
- Case experiences with scientific program considering workouts assist you practice wisdom from the e-book to genuine existence situations.
- Thoroughly referenced, evidence-based content material presents the simplest proof for therapy in response to the most up-tp-date research.
- Tables and bins all through every one bankruptcy arrange and summarize vital details for speedy reference.
- Clinical notice packing containers supply at-a-glance entry to priceless tips.
- Over 500 scientific pictures, line drawings, radiographs, and extra carry very important thoughts to life.
- Highly revered specialists in spinal wire harm rehabilitation, editors Sue Ann Sisto, Erica Druin, and Martha Sliwinski, supply authoritative assistance at the foundations and ideas of perform for spinal wire injury.
- Companion DVD contains videos of the thoughts defined through the ebook that show find out how to observe key thoughts to practice.